Buying, selling, occupying or developing property? If so, Clemence Hoar Cummings could help you minimise your tax liabilities.
Property tax is a complex and constantly changing subject. It doesn’t help that the law is often obscure on tax issues either. With property ownership widespread in the UK, tax issues can have a significant impact for many individuals as well as something that impacts the many businesses related to the property industry.
This means that effective tax planning is a serious challenge for anybody investing in property or companies developing or managing properties. We’ve recognised the complexities of this area and have an in-house property tax team to help and guide clients with property tax issues.
If property is your business or an investment or your property business requires expansion, consolidation or re-organisation, our team can advise on:
- Capital allowances, for instance, during refurbishment and development
- Property ownership structure advice
- Revenue tax relief and tax efficient funding
- Land remediation tax relief
- Stamp duty tax relief
- Property inheritance tax planning advice and capital gains
- Maximising recoverable VAT
- Property tax related negotiations with HMRC
- Non domicile property tax issues
For more information on Clemence Hoar Cummings Chartered Accountants in Essex, please contact us.
An Introduction to Tax for Residential Landlords