Running an agricultural business can be very time consuming and there are many financial challenges that the sector continues to face.
To drive growth within your business you need time and the right kind of information to plan strategically for the future.
Whether you intend to diversify, seek out new funding, pass on the business to the next generation or simply improve the overall profitability of your business you will reap what you sow by seeking professional advice.
We work with a wide range of agricultural businesses, helping them to grow and plan using our years of experience and understanding of the external pressures that farmers face.
Whatever the size of your business, our focus is on helping you put in place efficient financial controls and cost-effective operations.
Our services include:
- agricultural tenancies
- cash flow, profit forecasting, budgets and management accounts
- contract farming arrangements
- land and property sales or purchases
- diversification including wholesaling, exporting and farm shops
- planning for passing the business on to the next generation
- raising finance for business expansion, diversification and land purchases
- tax planning, including capital allowances
- tax-efficient business structures, including partnerships and limited companies.
For further details, please contact a member of our team.