Community pharmacies face constant challenges – managing perpetual changes, whilst working hard to run a profitable and efficient business.
At CHC, our team of accountants are highly experienced in the pharmacies sector and can help you keep on top of the wide ranging reforms to the NHS system and the ever-changing regulations affecting the pharmacy sector, so that you can concentrate on your business.
We can help and advise on:
- Buying or selling a pharmacy
- Pharmacy Valuations
- Raising finance to buy a new pharmacy
- Pharmacy contracts and consultancy
- Type of Business structure (LLP or incorporated)
- Registering start-ups with HMRC
- Cashflow forecasting
- Record keeping
- Payroll and pension auto enrolment for employees
- Budget and tax estimates to calculate the appropriate levels of drawings
- National Insurance contributions – if income is split between employed and self-employed then you may be paying too much. We can help you obtain a deferment and refund if applicable
- Retirement planning
- Tax and compliance issues including VAT status of medicines and items supplied under PGDs
- Personal tax returns
- Independent financial advice through our IFA company, including pensions, wealth management, life assurance and income protection
We also make sure that we keep all our pharmacy clients up-to-date with a regular newsletter specifically for the healthcare sector.
Contact us now to arrange a free initial meeting to discuss your needs.