Construction companies, contractors and developers need to ensure they are operating efficiently and cost-effectively so that they can maximise their returns. So too do investors, property management agencies and landlords.
Cash flow, in particular, if not correctly managed, can cause significant operating difficulties so it makes sense to ensure robust financial systems are put in place.
At CHC, our team of accountants understand the business issues that you are facing. We have experience in helping property and construction clients and offer a full range of financial services to meet your particular needs, including particular expertise with the Construction Industry Scheme.
We can help and advise you on a range of accounting and financial matters including:
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) and reliefs
- Capital allowances
- Property VAT
- Capital Gains Tax
- Preparing for VAT reverse charges in October 2020
- Property letting and furnished holiday lets
- Annual tax on enveloped dwellings
- Pension planning
- Property issues for non-residents, including
- Non-resident landlords
- Capital Gains Tax for non-resident landlords
Contact us now to arrange a free initial meeting to discuss your needs.