At CHC, we understand that providing the best possible legal service to your clients is your number one priority.
However, you will also be aware of the need to ensure that your reporting, regulatory and financial management issues are in order, so that your practice is not only compliant, but runs smoothly and profitably.
AT CHC, our team understand the needs of professional firms like yours. Whether you are a sole practitioner or a multi-partner practice, we are here to help and advise you on a range of accounting and financial matters including:
- Budget and tax estimates to calculate the appropriate levels of drawings
- Preparation of partnership, LLP or corporate tax returns
- Preparation of partners’ personal tax returns
- Management accounts
- Payroll and pension auto enrolment for employees
- National Insurance contributions
- Solicitors’ Accounts Rules (SAR) compliance,
- Tax services
- Trust and estate accounts
- Trust review service
- Succession and retirement/exit planning
- Practice valuations and buying or selling a practice including raising finance
We also make sure that we keep all our solicitor clients up-to-date with a regular newsletter specifically for the sector.
Contact us now to arrange a free initial meeting to discuss your needs.