If you are an employer, you’ll know that payroll can be a problem. Not only must you calculate the correct tax and national insurance contributions from pay, but you may need to deal with other matters – like maternity and sick pay, student loan repayments and pensions – and taxable benefits, such as company cars.
A mistake could prove costly – there are also tight timetables for returning statutory submissions, with penalties for getting it wrong. More importantly, errors can lead to unhappy employees.
Whether you are a sole trader with one or two employees, or a large company with many staff, our fast, cost-effective payroll management service will remove the burden and leave you free to concentrate on running your business.
Our complete service includes:
- Preparation of payslips
- Full payroll analysis
- Full costing and departmental analysis reports
- Auto-enrolment processing and standard communications
- Completion of on-line year end submissions and forms P60
- Completion of forms P45
- Flexibility – our payroll service caters for weekly, monthly or four-weekly pay periods, salaried and hourly paid employees, together with bonuses, bespoke additions and bespoke deductions
- Convenience – payrolls can normally be returned within two working days of us receiving your information.
- Full security arrangements