At Clemence Hoar Cummings, we understand that UK subsidiaries of overseas companies face particular challenges.
As well as keeping pace with constant changes in the complex accounting and tax legislation that govern UK business activity, subsidiaries also need practical help with the day-to-day demands of running a business.
Clemence Hoar Cummings is experienced in providing efficient, cost-effective outsourced accounting and finance services to UK subsidiaries, keeping them running smoothly and helping them to achieve their financial goals.
Our specialist services include:
- Accounts prepared in accordance with either International Financial Reporting Standards or with UK Generally Accepted Accounting Practice (UK GAAP) and advise of the difference
- Audit Services
- Payroll Services
- Company secretarial services
- Helping with employment issues through our dedicated human resources team
- Liaising with parent company auditors regarding year-end
- Management information to support decision-making and help run the business more effectively
- Monitoring cash flow
We provide advice needed to make the right decisions when choosing a business entity and explain the significant tax and accounting implications for each.
Efficient tax structuring is crucial, as is efficient tax planning for executive remuneration packages and we’ll help you every step of the way.
Contact us today to discuss how our outsourced financial services can help you achieve greater success.